Cliquid MD software can be connected to your LIMS or LIS through a unidirectional or bidirectional interface. In addition to patient run work list and results management, plate maps created from a liquid handler can also be imported into the software. These workflows improve laboratory efficiency and reduce the errors associated with manual data entry.
The ability for the Cliquid MD Software to read and intelligently process barcode data extends previously supported workflows. For vial samples, the software now can read and compare barcodes based on a sample number or name. If the barcodes don't match, a visual flag and message is highlighted in the sample list resulting in greater confidence in your results.
Figure 1: Cliquid MD Software LIMS release.
Release results with a click of a button: Cliquid MD Software allows the flexibility to select samples in a given batch for release, or release an entire batch to a LIMS/LIS. This functionality is available on any SCIEX QTRAP® MD LC-MS/MS System or Triple Quad MD system.
Figure 2: Cliquid MD Software barcode scanning.
Confidence in your results: Samples where barcodes do not match the expected results are flagged in red along with a descriptive message indicating the issue.
- Barcode reading for chain of custody workflows
- Secure user log-in functionality links the identity of operators to the tasks they are allowed to perform
- Customizable, simple, four-step workflow makes set-up and run analysis easy
- Reporting tool provides you the ability to choose from available Microsoft Word, Excel, .PDF, or text-based report styles – customize these according to your laboratory’s specific requirements
- Simplified data analysis, re-integration, and re-processing tool
- Support for routine quantitation, targeted, and unknown screening workflows
- Support for walk-up, open-access compound identification and verification
- Full compatibility with Analyst MD Software and ChemoView™ MD Software
- MS/MS libraries and MRM catalogues with up to 6 transitions per compound
- Pack/unpack method sharing functionality
- Multi-lingual interface and reporting
- Full control of all industry-leading HPLC systems
- Support for multiplexing HPLC systems into a single mass spectrometer